Eddie

ninamarie

Superstar Fish
Jan 4, 2006
Kalifornia, Silicon Valley
Ok got an email from eddies owner, says she will be in her office next week so that she can finally get Eddie. Oh man I am so flippen bummed out. He is so happy here with me, just like Sweetvegan I now know how you all feel about Fishy! it'a total 360 to see a fish go from sad to happy in just a few days. And eddie was kinda agressive but now he is doing well and likes me.

I am hoping she will see the way and let me keep him here :(
Send vibes that she changes her mind and lets me keep him down here with flipper, Oh man what if Flipper gets depressed and gets clapped fin from not seeing his friend here any more EEEEKKKKKK

pigs_fly

Large Fish
Jan 24, 2006
Texas
no, you just want him to have the enjoyable life that he deserves - he is a life, as little and unimportant as he may seem to others, at least you know that he is still a life and deserves the best :) props to you!

Sep 2, 2005
North East Philly
ninamarie said:
I wrote her this:

Oh bummer. I was having such a great time with him too. He has been very happy here and My Betta has enjoyed having a roomy on the desk, sure will miss him. :(

Is that guit or what?? hmmm hope it works
Hehe! Major guilt trip:p

Your doing the right thing.Your speaking up for Eddie since he can't have a say where he wants to stay!

pigs_fly

Large Fish
Jan 24, 2006
Texas
*Sigh* yes, sadly, spring break is almost over. I don't wanna go back!!! haha, well, I do, just not the class part ;) I head back on Sunday. Only one more full day of being home-home. But i am excited to go back. I miss my roommie! Unfortunately, a LARGE portion of tomorrow will be spent doing the rest of my homework...bleh!

pigs_fly

Large Fish
Jan 24, 2006
Texas
ya, i got to meet up with some of my gals from highschool for a bit, it was a nice little reunion. and I got to watch my fishy for a bit too. But i did study a whole lot...and i still have soooo much to do!!! well, i have a three hour drive ahead of me tomorrow...so, im gonna get a few more things done and then hit the hay ;)