Empty tank

nubs'r'us

Small Fish
Dec 20, 2006
OMG!!!! I feel so retarded....those are the wrong dimensions, the real dimensions are 48''L 20''H 13''W....Srry for the mix up, tht pretty much explains my name, nubs'r'us.

Lonewolfblue

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Wenatchee, WA
www.nw-wolf.com
Also, if you can give us a particular fish that you want as your main fish, then we can help you in selecting fish that will go well with it. That's probably the easiest way to go about asking help with fish selection. Give us an idea as to what you want, and we can build around that idea.

Katie217

Superstar Fish
Jul 15, 2006
Florida
there are many different things you could do...community tank, or cichlids...first of all, do you know anything about cycling tanks? have you read the stickies yet? i strongly suggest researching as much as you can about cycling your tank first. then researching the fish that people will suggest here too. research is the key to a successful fish tank that you will enjoy.
BTW, congrats on getting the tank, 55gals are a good size tank, you can do alot with them :D welcome to the forums too :D

Nov 17, 2006
Hazleton,Pa
Welcome to the tank.Good luck with everything i was new about a month ago .These guys are good guys they walk you through everything they are very understanding and caring thanks guys for all your help with me and others.Best of luck. PAT