err i'm like lady hawk forgot to introduce myself

GrImLoCk

Large Fish
Oct 2, 2003
Aag Town
Visit site
hi i'm been keeping fishes (responsibility for the last year and half) only expertise i have is to keeping brackish and freshwater puffers from trial and error and reading so n e one have question regarding n e species of puffer (thats brackish or fresh) i'll proably have answer for.......my first pet was a fish back in vietnam i can't remeber a damn thing about it just from pictures my parents had and it was a puffer think it was a target puffer picture kinda old and such but it was in a 10 i think gallon (i know small for a puffer but cost my parents a arm and leg apparently b/c they still rag on about to this day) and yes this hobby is addictive and expensive....

price of my new 28 gal bowl front tank= 79.99
price of the emperor 280 filter for it= 49.99
price of the marine land 200 watt= 19.99
price of the decor and sand= 30.00
price of the stand for it= 99.99
price of expression on my girlfriends face when she saw the receipt= priceless

GrImLoCk

Large Fish
Oct 2, 2003
Aag Town
Visit site
aag town is arlington in texas guess u gotta be local to know whats it stand for....well we came into a agreement we get to use 400.00-500.00 a month each on what we like so she can't really complain about it too much b/c i'm still in my range...if n e thing she needs to spend more money on me her closet purse got so much gucci and lv stuff i calculate it out and its more than my god damn car!!!! is it so wrong to love your fish more than your significant other? come on u have to see my dwarf puffers!!!!

ladyhawk

Large Fish
Oct 3, 2003
www.geocities.com
about the name....

Hey there Grimlock!
I was wondering.....did you by chance get your name 'Grimlock' from the old cartoon Transformers?
That is one of my childhood favorites! Just started collecting the remastered DVD collections.
If you did cool! IF not...still cool! Welcome by the way.