feeding mollies

Sep 29, 2006
Raleigh, NC
I have a 10-gallon freshwater tank with 4 zebra danios and 3 (dalmatian) mollies (and currently in-between plecs -- my first one just died!). They all seem to get along pretty well, but when it comes to feeding time, the zippy zebras snatch up most or all of the food before the mollies get a chance to eat! Any strategies for making sure that the slower members of the community get enough food (and likewise for making sure that those greedy zebras don't overeat)?

f8fan

MFT Staff
Nov 19, 2004
Bangor, Maine
Try some sinking foods. Mollies like a little vegetation, maybe try some algae wafers? When I had mollies they really enjoyed picking at them when they sank to the bottom.

Sep 30, 2006
Ñðî÷íî ïðîäàì á.ó. íîóòáóê HP nc6000 - ïîë-öåíû íîâîãî.

Ïðîäàþ îòëè÷íûé èãðîâîé íîóòáóê Hewlett-Packard-Compaq nc6000 íà Centrino

Êîíôèãóðàöèÿ íîóòáóêà: ïðîöåññîð - Intel Pentium-M 1.4 Ghz (íå Celeron)
video Ati Radeon 9600 - â îòëè÷èå îò äðóãèõ âèäåîêàðò èìååòñÿ ïîääåðæêà ïèêñåëüíûõ øåéäåðîâ, ñ óñòàíîâêîé äîï. ïàìÿòè
âïîëíå ïîçâîëÿåò èãðàòü â DOOM3-QUAKE 4, Lara Croft Tomb Raider Legend, Battle Field 2, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, â îòëè÷èè îò íîâûõ íîóòáóêîâ Acer.
ïàìÿòü 256Mb PC2700 (512Mb +25$)
æåñòêèé äèñê 30gb 5400RPM
ïðèâîä DVDROM, ìîãó ïîñòàâèòü DVDCDRW çà 40$, íî ïðè òåêóùåé öåíå íà 1Gb ôëåøêè îñîáîãî ñìûñëà íåò.
îòëè÷íà ÿðêàÿ ìàòðèöà 14 äþéìîâ
Ïîðòû è ïåðèôåðèÿ: COM (!), LPT, IrDA, USB 2.0 2 øò, PCMCIA 2 øò, S-video out, modem 56k, LAN 10/100/1000Mbit (!)
Âíóòðåííèé ìîäóëü bluetooth è WiFi - êàê îïöèÿ.
âåñ íîóòáóêà 2.25êã!!!
àêêóìóëÿòîð äåðæèò äî 3,5 ÷àñîâ - êàê íîâûé.
 êîìïëåêòå êîðîáêà, îïèñàíèå íîóòáóêà, äðàéâåðà

Ïîäðîáíîå îïèñàíèå íîóòáóêà òóò

Ñîñòîÿíèå õîðîøåå, íî ïîòåðòîñòè åñòü. Ïðîäàåòñÿ â ñâÿçè ñ ïåðåõîäîì íà áîëåå ìîùíûé íîóòáóê HP.

Îñòàòîê ãàðàíòèè 3 ìåñÿöà, ãàðàíòèéíûé òàëîí îò ôèðìû VEGLAS.

Òåïåðü î öåíå. Ïðîäàåòñÿ çà 15600 ðóá.

Åñëè îòáðîñèòü âñå íåðàçóìíûå ïðåäëîæåíèÿ ïî 40-50 òûñ ðóá - ïî÷òè ïîë-öåíû íîâîãî íîóòáóêà nc6000 :)

Äëÿ ñðàâíåíèÿ öåíû íà ßíäåêñå: òóò

Àðãóìåíòèðîâàííûé òîðã ïðèíèìàåòñÿ ïî òåë. (812)600-10-25 èëè ICQ 333882008, Âåðà.

Katie217

Superstar Fish
Jul 15, 2006
Florida
LOL! sorry, that computer this is funny and random, considering no one can read that jibberish language. but anywho,
mollies like algea, try that

mattistat

Large Fish
Sep 9, 2006
Sothern California
that is someones computer and all the games they have played and also alot of other things on a computer like a graphics card and stuff lol i want his computer is set up pretty cool oh well.

i feed mine skinned frozen peas and mine like them you can try that