feeding question

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
well i bought some cyclopeeze (sp) and my fish are now addicted to it.. they won't eat the mysis that i put in there i also got some spectrum b/c i heard it was good for the fish.. its really small pellets but no one seems interested in that either..what should i do to get my fish to eat the mysis again? not feed them for a few days then feed mysis? and only feed the cyclopeeze once in awhile or what? my mandrian doesn't really go after the "crack" like the other fish do he just eats whatever.. i see him picking at stuff but don't know if hes really eating anything.. im going to be getting alot of pods from this guy tomorrow, 2 16oz. bottles full of them so that will be good.. anyways if anyone has any ideas let me know.. thanks

Jul 14, 2005
Tampa, FL
Your fish will be fine until they eat the mysis again. I'd say they'll last a week SAFELY without any food. This is kind of funny because my friend that I work with jokes about it being fish crack.

Good Luck

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Ha, the fish don't look like little fish meth addicts after eating it.....no skinny hollow looking eyes.....they are better for eating it. Though I only give it to mine as a treat..about once every week or so .... even mysis is a treat......