Feeding Time!!!

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
I just thought that I would share my SW tank's feeding time with ya'll. I thought it was rather neat.
Sorry about the tile glare I cant seem to get rid of it unless I take pics only at night.

Attachments

Leopardess

Superstar Fish
Looks like fun. That eel seems quite personable:D

The hubby is thinking about starting a SW setup with his tax return (which means I would have to do all the work and learning for it;)) and I shouldn't be seeing pictures like that because it's harder to say no!

Do you have a whole tank shot, by any chance?

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Leopardess: Here's the full tank shot. And a pic that I thought was kind of cute. Its of Skiddo the Blenny and its like he was playing "Where's Skiddo" (you know like "Where's Waldo") *SUPERSMIL LOL. Sry thought it was cute. Anywayz, here ya go.

Mushroomman: That little Dottyback has bonded with the Eel its funny. He is also very difficult to get a pic of.

Attachments

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Thanks. No, Skiddo is not transparent. lol. He just likes to blend himself into the rockwork alot. I have actually watched him just sit there the Dottyback swam by and Skiddo decided to move and scared the living daylights out of the Dottyback. It was quite funny!