Few up to date photos

OCCFan023

Superstar Fish
Jul 29, 2004
New Jersey
cool man. Coral beauty is a awsome fish, really interesting little guys.

Giant hairy shrooms scare me ever since I heard Ares ate like 3 of his fish... those things are crazy

what size tank is that?

o yea I was a little confused what was that in the first picture? looked like a sole led moon light?

Jan 16, 2004
Syracuse, NY
Thanks.

Kahlua- yeah ever since I got them the've been growing bigger and bigger, even fragged them once but dunno where the little pieces went. They are cool looking.

OCC- Oh sorry, I forgot to explain each picture. In the first one, that is how my pendant halide is hung from the ceiling. And its a 55g standard.

Heres another update heh. Just a little while ago I noticed my sailfin blenny kicked the bucket. Dunno why. Oh well at least I have room for a few more. The clarkii and the beauty have been doing excellent for a while, I really like those fish.

Jan 16, 2004
Syracuse, NY
Thinking about bumping up the other side to a 250 watt, but dont really know at this point. Need to do something though, both sides contrast so much in brightness its like night and day, and Id really like to get some more sps going.

Dec 21, 2005
st. louis area
if you put a 250 on the other side and leave the pendant over there won't there still be a contrast? the pendant is 175 right?
I have a hairy mush that I bought thinking it was about an 1" at the lfs but when he stretched in my aquarium he must be about 3". He is so cool to look at.

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
Cool pics!

Looks like you have some aptasia anemonies in the 2nd and 3rd pics? you should Joe's Juice those guys a.s.a.p. I had one in my last tank and thought I would just leave it and see what happens... well I then had 2, then 5, then I notice a peice of LR with a whole army(like 20-30) of little ones starting. I took care of them when I moved tanks though, but what a pain in the butt!