Fighting Bettas

Lakea

Large Fish
Oct 14, 2006
Texas
I have to write an informative essay for my speech class and since I just love fish some much I wanted it to be fish related. Anyways, I want to write it about fighting fish. I have done some searching and found some pretty good websites over it but it never hurts to have more sources, if anyone has any interesting websites or books I could look at over the subject that would be great. Thanks.

exhumed07

Superstar Fish
Apr 30, 2006
Illinois
now just on the fighting bettas subject. I have no problems with it considering there is nothing I can do about it but I wont do it. I do know in tailand I think that is how it's spelled it is one of the biggest things people gamble on. about equal to say cock fighting. I do remember seeing a show on discovery, TLC, or animal planet on the subject. I wish I could tell u the name of the show but it has been about a year since I saw it. that is all the info I could tell u but I will try to get some info on it. when is the essay due so I have a dead line lol.

Lakea

Large Fish
Oct 14, 2006
Texas
Well I think I decided to change my topic, I think I'm going to write about fish intelligence instead. I found a lot of articles on training fish, so I am going to attempt to train a betta fish to go through a hoop, in seven days, yeah wish me luck with that.