finally did it.

Today i went to the LFS, for a second time in one day, lol. I finally returned those 12 damsels that i had since i first got the tank for cycling. The owner didnt buy them back from me like he said he would, but i was able to trade with him instead, and i actually think i got the good end of the deal.

i gave him the 12 damsels and i got a Skunk cleaner shrimp. He's amazing..or she? id ont know, its pregnant right now. Im not sure if i want to keep the babies and put him in another tank, or just let the fish have em. I also got about 12 lbs of cured fiji when i was there.
I also got 20 blue leg hermits. I hope it helps a little bit with ym algea problems.

So right now i have this in my tank:
1 Percula Clown
1 tomato clown
1 royal gramma
1 skunk cleaner shrimp <3
20 blue leg hermits

I really like the skunk, i would recomend it to ANYBODY into the marine hobby!

S.Reef

Superstar Fish
Dec 1, 2003
Michigan
The demand for skunks has gone up so its cool you could trade the damsels in for the shrimp. I was looking at your tank stats...be cauthous of the two clowns. When the tomato matures you might have to remove either it or the Percula.

no, thi s tank is at my dads house,(my parents are divorced)...and i forgot my digital camera at my moms house. I prolly wont be able to post pics until like the end of next weeke or the weekend. But ill do it as soon as i can.

Ive been reading a lot about corals and inverts. Im thinking that i mat go reef with this tank, or i might start a new one at my moms house. Im excite about this shrimp tho, when he cleaned my perc...i have TOTAL Finding Nemo flashbacks. lol.