finally got my 125 gallon!!!

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
so last week i finally got my 125 gallon setup (for $800) and the porcupine puffer loves it!! i had to use a u-haul to get it home though *thumbsups but it seems to be just fine everything from my 55 gallon went in there (im gonna need alot more live rock) and i plan on turning the 55 gallon into a reef tank. any suggestions on lighting in my 55???
btw how many power heads do i need on the new tank?? right now i have only 2 but 1 of them actually swivles back and forth (i have that one in the middle) and the other is just stuck to the lefet side of the tank. i was thinking of just adding only 1 more to the right side. lemme know what ya think
oh ya and ill post some pics of the new tank in a few days :cool:

FishLuvr

Large Fish
Jun 19, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa
OHHHH im soo jealous, but congrats, lol although it is good to hear that someone else had the same idea as me, I plan on getting a 75 gallon next as i think thats the most amount of weight i can go to with my 2nd floor apt, anyway, i was planning on renting a uhaul to bring it and the stand and all the other junk home at once. LOL

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
it was $800 for the tank,wood stand,glass canopy,floresant light strip, and 2 millenium 300 filters... i got it at pet supermarket it seemed like a good deal...

Henry22

Large Fish
Oct 5, 2004
Kentucky
Visit site
Thats pretty cool. I would love to see a huge reef with yellow and blue tangs and then a few anenomes with mating pairs of clowns. I new to SW so i dont know if you can even keep those fish togather.

Fish Friend

Superstar Fish
May 29, 2005
England
www.piczo.com
???

TRe said:
so last week i finally got my 125 gallon setup (for $800) and the porcupine puffer loves it!! i had to use a u-haul to get it home though *thumbsups but it seems to be just fine everything from my 55 gallon went in there (im gonna need alot more live rock) and i plan on turning the 55 gallon into a reef tank. any suggestions on lighting in my 55???
btw how many power heads do i need on the new tank?? right now i have only 2 but 1 of them actually swivles back and forth (i have that one in the middle) and the other is just stuck to the lefet side of the tank. i was thinking of just adding only 1 more to the right side. lemme know what ya think
oh ya and ill post some pics of the new tank in a few days :cool:

can i just ask, whats a u-haul ?? a big truck ??