fish and cats and humans

Jan 3, 2008
Cambridgeshire UK
hi there
well first time with some fish of my own, figured joining a forum might make sense,
i've read all the appropriate literature, and listened to my dad, whos coming to stare at my tank tomorrow.
Get my new fish on monday as it needs to stabilise, got an elite 21 reduced in the sale to £27.99, cleaned it and the gravel did all the treatments, got the filter going, added a nice limestone rock for extra
and as they say
bob's ur uncle

i'm considering a couple of black moors, but i'll discuss that with the pet shop people i think and take a good look at the fish

oh yes the tanks orange
lmao
:p

think i need to buy a light for it

oh yer so hi
i'm Elle i own a cat, live in a flat in a small town and am a bit gah gah wonko
but thats life
nice to meetcha
happy new year and all that jazz,
ps looking forward to viewing sometanks in that forum, see how everyone else has there's.
ciao

d3sc3n7

Superstar Fish
Nov 21, 2007
Ft. Campbell, Ky
www.d3sc3n7.com
I'd like to re-state 2 things. 1: WELCOME! 2: Don't Trust "chain" pet stores
If you have an acctual Fish store or "LFS" as you will see it refered to around here, thats where you want to go.

Just one point to make...please "Cycle" your tank, before adding fish. If you find a post from "MissFishy" there is a link in her sig. that will help you out alot.

again, welcome!

-Jay

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net
Welcome to the site :D

I have to say, those tanks (21 litres) aren't suitable for goldfish at all. :( Goldfish need a minimum tank size of about 70 litres to live a long, happy life.

You could get a few small tropical fish or a Siamese fighting fish (betta), if you get a heater for the tank.