^^Fish Food^^

Feb 28, 2005
Waterford, CA
Can frozen fish food, mysis shrimp, Emralm Entree, go bad? I have had my fish food for over a year, and defrost a little bit every day and feed my fish, is this the reason my Angel wont eat?? the food is stored frozen like said. just incase any of you didn't think i was freezing it, lol. but is it still good????

Feb 28, 2005
Waterford, CA
ok, man now you crossed the line, I am 17 and I am just to lazy to work so I mooch of of my parents. but thet just wont put out for a 150 dalla skimmer, So i never play my ps2 any more, just xbox. so sell the bad boy.... :cool:

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
i got the "red sea prism" (wich i paid $110) now i went to petco the other day and saw it for $39 ... i dont think that would fit on your hex tank maybe it will though you should check

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
I would say that too and TRe it just seems like your priorities are all wrong and you dont listen when we answer your questions, so that is why I used that excellent phrase I mean come on use common sense, a 120 gallon tank and a shark? even a really small shark that would be like making you live, eat, sleep, and cook,work everything you did in something like a tiny bathroom, way worse than prison, just use some common sense.....thats all we ask

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
yamahaguy06 said:
ok, man now you crossed the line, I am 17 and I am just to lazy to work so I mooch of of my parents. but thet just wont put out for a 150 dalla skimmer, So i never play my ps2 any more, just xbox. so sell the bad boy.... :cool:
the only reason i thought u were 14 was because of the comment you made yesterday "where do you guys get your money for your tanks because, I have little to none but at 14 , you cant' even get a job"
btw i still want to know how much you sold yur ps2 for *twirlysmi