flippers New Look

ninamarie

Superstar Fish
Jan 4, 2006
Kalifornia, Silicon Valley
Ok not the best but you can see what It is now comparied to what it was.

I am still working on getting him a ADF Or a Oto cat and prolly another plant for by the heater.

Then (picture with out the figurines)

Now

Sep 6, 2006
NS, Canada
Looks nice! I honestly can't say I'm digging the background but I tend to like solid colours xD Haha, but whatever floats your boat! I'm sure he's much happier in all the extra swimming room!

Agreed with MssFishy, why is the water level so low?

jade71301

Large Fish
Jan 26, 2006
Quebec, Canada
The new looks, looks really nice but how about adding a place for him to hide or more to sleep in at night lol, they love that. I just bought a small castle for my fish bowl and he seems to be a more happier betta than when he just had a plant. Also maybe put a few gems for him to play with, have that too in all my bowls too. I hear them playing with them sometimes lol very entertaining for you and for your little guy. Other than that the layout looks really good, and your little guy is looking good he is a cutie :D

ninamarie

Superstar Fish
Jan 4, 2006
Kalifornia, Silicon Valley
he's not much into playing really. I will prolly add a few more plants so that he can hang out in them to sleep. I don't want to crowd his tank with stuff so that is why i will do a few more java plants.

When I had my co workers Betta, Eddie, I gave him some dice in his tank and he seemed to like them.

Flipper is more into Flarring at me and crusing.