For TRe

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
;) You know what it is...Pfft, waiting on frags who does that when you have 25% off and enough gift certificates to not have to pay a dime for it. ;) I'll get more pics once the polyps come out.

All i gotta say is my first impressions are WOW. Probably one of the coolest ORA's i've seen in a while. Fading Green to red base, with bright red tips and really red polyps.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Again, sick on so many levels it doesn't bear discussing.

I really hate wearing this shade of green ....... and I don't mean schreck green either.

That is one beautiful piece, I would love to see some of yours when they grow out....

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
very jealous! ATM this is my favorite coral! like i said in the other thread im not willing to pay $60 for it tho! :p so yur really not guna setup an actual tank? just a measly 10g frag tank? how bout atleast a 20g with 1 X 250w mh and 10g sump? lol for what this frag costed you could have gotten a new tank!

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Didn't cost me a thing! ;) Used gift certificates/store credit and the 25% off sale. hehe

Honestly, i enjoy just growing the coral. The tank is secondary, same with my discus tanks, thats why they are bare right now. I just care more for the fish themselves. I just don't know where i'd put anything bigger then a 10gal right now. It'd be nice but to expensive. I get all of this coral fairly cheap, between store credit, 10% club discount, 25+% sales, and hook ups from the owner....it really doesn't break the bank. A full tank setup would. If i could find some deals on some equipment, i would consider it.

Once i start getting the discus doing their thing, and can start fragging this stuff, the SW tank should be fundable. I actually have a chance at some really cheap tanks right now so who knows.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Im not a SPS fan if ya haven't noticed but you have some really nice looking stuff there matt! You should just go totally sps and send me your zoas/pallys.. I really think that would be best for your tank!