frag swap

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
i just came back from the frag swap with a bunch of really cool stuff *SUPERSMIL mainly zoos but i also got a few sps pieces as well ...i ended up picking up a small keny tree frag, a nice little piece of Pocillapora Damicornis, a descent size piece of red monti cap, pink milli frag, i ended up with a few differant pinks zoos aswell as green and a few other colors as well... everything is acclimating right now and as soon as everything is in the tank and open nicley ill take a few pics... im new to sps but got a really good deal on everything so well see how it goes

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
alright heres just a few pics (all the zoos arnt open yet) dont mind the crappy camera *crazysmil

first heres the red monti cap theres a bunch of pink plague zoos stuck to the back that you cant see

the Pocillapora Damicornis:

the pink milli:

some pink zoos

some green with orange center zoos:

another type of pink zoos:

i got a bunch more frags but like i said everything hasnt opened up yet so more pics to come a little later ;)

Last edited:

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
all of the frags were $5-$15.... actually the monti cap was $20 just cause the back of the rock its on is covered in pink zoos

Last edited:

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
heres a blue tip acro (i forgot the scientific name)

some other orange center zoos

ill post more pics as i take them.. my crappy camera is acting up

Last edited:

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
i have the same problem...well not that i cant find them they are usually just so expensive.... i already cant wait for the next frag swap lol only 6 months away :p