FrogSpawn sick as my tank is...

Apr 21, 2005
Houston Texas

Im haveing a problem with my frogspawn 2 days ago i nothic that it was not open.Today when i got home i was looking at it and it was oozing some nasty stuff out.Dont know what is goin on with my tank but it is realy starting to piss me off.Its like after that kick ich the tank has not come back to what it was.I have done a 20 gal. water chang and put a carbon filter in there to try and get the rest of the med out but i dont know what to do now because its like the coral is not comming back.There is to much $ in there to let everything die so if anyone nows what i shlould do let me know so i can make sure i save everything in there.I dont know if i just need ot start over are what.I realy want to just get new tank and start frest but it just cost to much money.So just let me know.Thanks

Apr 21, 2005
Houston Texas
yeha we found out we should not add anything after we did it and what is this brown jelly stuff?is it all goin to die?Im new to this salt water and its jut getting crazy.There is so much stuff i got to do to this tank but its worth it.do you think i need to do another major water chang?

wayne

Elite Fish
Oct 22, 2002
OK, I would
1.Do another big water change
2. Apply polyfilters (pricey but effective) and see what's coming out
3. What is actually in the tank now. How much of this, that and the other. What's alive, what's looking sickly?

Apr 21, 2005
Houston Texas
wayne said:
\ that and the other. What's alive, what's looking sickly?

The only things that look sick is the leather,frogspawn and the anenome are the only things that look sick.The leather i think is already dead and the frogspawn im going to take it out now because it is spreding fast on it.I had the water tested and everything was good in ther.I was thinking maybe we got all the kick ich out of the tank and now everything is trying to come back but the dammage is already done to the tank,but thank god everything looks real good.I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me out.I had a fish guy that i went through but he was trying to rip me off and telliing me wrong stuff to do with the tank.Again thanks everyone for everything and when everything gets back to health i will take a pic and post it on the site.

Charles
A guy just trying to have a nice tank......