Full Tank Pic + more!

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
I did not want to put much more in this tank, as I wanted to make sure there was enough swimming room for the LionFish until I move and get my new tank. At which time I will get alot more LR, as well I will need the extra tank to cure the new LR I will be getting. Don't worry I have it all planned out for a few months now and I am still doing more research on what I all want. I will not but anything else with out first knowing what I'm getting myself into.

dbacksrat

Superstar Fish
Jun 3, 2003
Glendale, AZ
Visit site
so that's a volitan lionfish? what size tank do you have planned to put that bad boy in? it's good to know that you have plans--don't rush into buying anything without consulting the Tank first: we might be able to save you a couple of bucks :)
lookin' good so far

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
dbacksrat said:
so that's a volitan lionfish? what size tank do you have planned to put that bad boy in? it's good to know that you have plans--don't rush into buying anything without consulting the Tank first: we might be able to save you a couple of bucks :)
lookin' good so far
- Yes
- 75gl -100gl
- always reaserch first and buy later!

JeLeAk

Large Fish
Jan 4, 2005
Alaska
SALTY WATERS said:
- always reaserch first and buy later!

now thats the single most dumb thing i have ever heard

you need to go out spend 15 min looking at fish and tanks

then pick the smallest cuitest preditor you can find and then buy a small 10 gallon or even better 5 gallon nano tank to house the fish perfectly in, then buy some shrimp and snails for the tank, along with 3 or 4 clown fish

then go back home and research the shrimp, because we want to know if we can eat these suckers later on, no need to research anything eles the people at the LFS sold you the fish and tank and they didnt mention anything so its gota be all good... ohh yeah cant forget to get the pre-made salt water too

*laughingc

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
JeLeAk said:
now thats the single most dumb thing i have ever heard

you need to go out spend 15 min looking at fish and tanks

then pick the smallest cuitest preditor you can find and then buy a small 10 gallon or even better 5 gallon nano tank to house the fish perfectly in, then buy some shrimp and snails for the tank, along with 3 or 4 clown fish

then go back home and research the shrimp, because we want to know if we can eat these suckers later on, no need to research anything eles the people at the LFS sold you the fish and tank and they didnt mention anything so its gota be all good... ohh yeah cant forget to get the pre-made salt water too

*laughingc

Sorry I just woke up, did I miss something? Not sure what your talking about? I may just be half asleep still though. why is that the dumbest thing you have heard, to know as much about the stuff befor you buy?