Full tank shot

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Yea Ill dig up a few before shots.. It seems that I get bored with the look every other month or so and im moving stuff around lol.. As for lights im running 2x175watt MH, and next week I will be adding 2x65watt pc's for actinic support.. Should really make the color pop!

Heres some befores..

Last edited:

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
I don't see any fish in that tank, ohhh my bad ,I see one, lol. just kidding I see two. I told ya'll I would ask some dumb questions when I joined this forum and here it goes. I here people say this all the time and I know its some sort of lights, what are actinic lights, I guess I will go all the way with this, What are PC Actinic lights? I know what T5s are and MHs. Nice tank, and I like all thoses zoas and polyps, I will take 6 of those and 5 of them. and 3 of those others.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
No they are not glued yet, I just got a few tubes tonight! That's what I wanna put on there my 'higer' end zoas/pallys.. On a good note I found a frag of tubs that I thought I lost a few months ago.. They are still closed but I know it's them b/c I only had 1 frag plug that looks that way and the zoas are on a piece of it..