Garlic

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
yes its true! you can soak the nori (seaweed) or what ever u feed in regular chopped garlic for like 10 mins and then feed... they also sell a garlic extract i think its called garlic extreme and u just add a few drops... they also sell food with garlic in it like formula2... but it actually works

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Crush a few cloves of garlic and soak flake or other food in the juice......the garlic entices them and they may eat it. There are a few garlic additives out there you can get at the local lfs to soak the food in but they are just the same thing.....some food has garlic already in it........I think it is a case of trial and error. What seems to be your problem, what kind of fish, type of tank and other situational issues......maybe there is something else going on

Dec 30, 2007
North fort myers,florida
I have a dogface puffer that was picked on by the wrasse I had in the tank.Its been 3 weeks since the puffer has eaten and he would try to hide wherever he could.Now that the wrasse is gone I am trying to get him to eat.The yellow tang has been doing fine,no problems with him