G'DAY

HI ALL,

I have been lucky enuff to have been posted to some of the best reefs and costal spots in australia.

I have collected most of my fish myself.

my fav fish is my BARRAMUNDI COD ( Panther cod ) he is 3 yrs old and is around 8 in.

I have morays, lion fish, tomato clowns and damsals ( excuse the names over here.

I have sereal tanks we go by size not volume here.

I have 3 x 4 foot - 2 x 3 foot (LGE) and the odd same tank.

I run a 4 foot wet dry I made last week ( 01 oct 04 )
I am trying to devise a way to run mud / mangroves into it as well

I generally dont go for all that chemical crap that we put into your tanks and have have basically no dramas.

anyway drop a line or ask away any questions, i have a digital camera so i got some pics

Bowdy

Thanks to those who sent a Howdy, at this stage i havent worked out how to do multi pics? can I ? I am more than happy to put a heap up. this shot is from my nice tank. nice being wont fang each other. just a mixture of reef fish. this tank lost alot of corals over the december period ( our summer ) the water got to
42c ( 107.6 f), NO BULL****! and 90% humidity (tropics) the amount of frozen water bottles exchanges was tiring. to no avail. now i have moved and bulk of my tanks are under the house (high set - most houses here are built up cos of the floods or monsoon rains) so they should be a lot cooler this year, i wont get any more until i work out a better cooling system ( NOPE I AINT BUYING A CHILLER ).

Guys feel free to ask away bout any thing. I take it this is an american site? i just found it surfin and looked fairly cool and close knit, so here i am.

Bowdy

Attachments

Last edited: