Getting back into the aquarium hobby.

Sep 5, 2008
Boise Idaho
Hello all. After a 10 year lapse, I decided to get back in to this hobby. In the 90's I was living in Denver and at one time I had 13 tanks set up. Almost all had Central/South american Cichlids living in them. It was an addiction. I now live in Boise where there are only 2 or 3 fish stores and the big chain pet stores. I recently decided to get back in to aquarium keeping so I started looking on craigslist. Yesterday I scored a brand new, complete 37 gallon Eclipse system for $120.00. Now I just need to find a stand and we will be up and running. This is a great forum and I look forward to spending many hours here. Thanks.

Big Vine

Elite Fish
Feb 7, 2006
Florida
Welcome to the forum!
Sounds like you got a great deal on that Eclipse setup...they are excellent display tanks.*thumbsup2

at one time I had 13 tanks set up...
Almost all had Central/South american Cichlids living in them.
Yes!!! That's what we like to hear.:D

Catch you over in the cichlid section.*thumbsups
BV

Sep 5, 2008
Boise Idaho
jo3olous, I found it on craigslist. It was a case of guy moves away and leaves all of his stuff in his moms garage. Guy needs money so tells mom to sell his stuff. I tell mom that I only have $120.00 and she say's, "That will work."

Pure

Elite Fish
Nov 1, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
Welcome to the tank!

Gotta love Craigslist. My only problem is I'm pretty specific with what tank size I want and there never seems to be anything listed other than 20 and 55 gals. If only someone would list 8 or so 30 gal breeders. :(