Gold Fish Bubble Nest???

Persimmon

Small Fish
Jan 31, 2006
The problem is the bowl! You need to get those fish into a 20 gallon tank. Do you have a test kit? You need to be doing huge water changes on a daily basis, get a good filter system going, get those fish out of there, buy a good test tube based test kit and start testing for all prams. In the mean time, please, start doing research on how to care for goldfish. I know many stores will sell you what you don't need..and the fish will die soon if you do not make some changes:(

ninamarie

Superstar Fish
Jan 4, 2006
Kalifornia, Silicon Valley
ok calm down I have had gold fish before and these are about a half inch long, these are feeder no biggy. I have had them for 2 weeks and done 2 water changes and they are doing well. The water is a nice 70 and they are pretty happy. I actually dumped the sandy grael that came with the bowl it was a PITA to clean so they jsut have the marbles.
Anyways they are happy campers.

Persimmon

Small Fish
Jan 31, 2006
If they were so happy, you wouldn't have bubbles on the surface of your water. Keeping them in that bowl simply retards their health and their growth. These so called feeder fish grow and they can get big. Do you at least have a good test kit and filter system on it>?