Goldfish....:l

Apr 10, 2007
Michigan
I want to keep my goldfish in my ten gallon tank....it usually sits on my desk but i no longer want to keep it there....and the stand i plan to buy for my new 29g does not have room anywhere for me to put a ten gallon underneath.....does anyone have any suggestions on where i could put my ten gal.....oh ya....i do not have any extra tables or desks.....thats my problem......PLZ HELP :eek:

IDunnoWhy

Superstar Fish
Nov 16, 2006
Deerfield, WI
I want to keep my goldfish in my ten gallon tank....it usually sits on my desk but i no longer want to keep it there....and the stand i plan to buy for my new 29g does not have room anywhere for me to put a ten gallon underneath.....does anyone have any suggestions on where i could put my ten gal.....oh ya....i do not have any extra tables or desks.....thats my problem......PLZ HELP :eek:

My first suggestion would be to put your Goldie in the 29g ASAP, he/she is going to be WAY to big for the 10g.

As far as where to put the 10? I'd try craigslist.com (if it's in your area) to find a stand for it. If not that, I saw a 10g stand at Walmart for like $25 bucks if I remember correctly.