Got the tank up

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Yea everything seemed to go rather smooth so that was nice.. Only aquascaped 1 time and liked the look of it so that's a plus lol.. Im sure ill be moving stuff around sooner than later tho..

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Ok update time lol.. I got 2 bum heaters.. 1 wouldn't turn on and the other wouldn't shut off thus leading to huge temp swings.. 1 of my MH bulbs uv glass broke and 1/2 the tank got some nice uv damage.. ummm going threw a diatoms bloom right now.. 1 of my new sps frags looks like it's bleaching, may be due to the uv damage or tem swings? Dunno but the other 1 is fine? Frogspawn is huge! Fragged my maryjanes lost the frag, my xenia hasn't opened up in about a week... Other than that everything is fine LOL.. It's really not as bad as it sounds tho.. Everything's open cept for those 2 things and doing well.. Im driving down to columbus this sunday to get some snails and some corals.. Ill post pics when I get the new stuff!

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
What kind of corals are you looking to get? something in particular, or just what ever they have that looks nise. Anyway, cant wait to see the pics.