Great White Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2006
enterprisesteaks.com
I would think something like this would be on high demand. They should try this idea in other parts of the counrty as well. They all say its for research, and I am sure some of it is, but we all know the main reason for a white shark is $$$.

They could run the test WITHOUT puting the shark on display, if money was not the main reason. I say they should have the shark on the west coast, then run the same "test" on the east coast. I know they tried this back in the 70s, but the shark got sick, so they put him back in the ocean.

Mar 26, 2006
enterprisesteaks.com
S.Reef said:
If ya wanna go on a trip I hear the Atlanta Aquarium is awesome...biggest in the world...3 whale sharks, im goin!!
Nice car by the way. I had a silver 2000 z28 with tinted windows so no one could see me with my girlfriends in the park. 13.4qrt mile!!

Around here, the kids race on a highway called Front Street. Its a perfect qrt mile, and I could make $500 on a friday night. Then some punk kid wanted to go title for title. I am glade I said no, because he had nitroes. Then when me and a few friends found out he was a chet, us and a few others wante dto beat the hell out of him. He took off before we could, and he never came back.

DAM I miss those days!!!
And the girls down there, WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*SUPERSMIL *SUPERSMIL

S.Reef

Superstar Fish
Dec 1, 2003
Michigan
Thanks, Yeah...really excited about the car, just bought it off my friend. Its a standard 3.4 V6 but its got a lot of mods so it can hold its own.

Feb 10, 2006
Bay Area, CA
I think there was an article in Tropical Fish Hobbyist about Monterey housing a great white shark. The hardest part was getting the shark to feed, others wouldn't even take the fish.

Anyway, cool stuff. I just wished there were more tropical fish aquariums.

Status
Not open for further replies.