Greetings

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Hey all, I'm new. ;)

But really saw this in my bookmarks and figured it's been to long, I better come check back in. This is what I've been up to in the fish world, perhaps I'll make a post about the details later. How is everyone doing?

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
Nice to see you back!

That's a lot of coral & growth packed into your SW cube! I see you have taken the bare bottom route...

It's a nice natural looking cichlid tank also. I take it they are not jumpers?

You've got some very photogenic fish there.

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Thanks!

Yep lots of coral and I want even more! It's a 15gal SPS (mostly). Bare is the best, I hate substrate. Bare I can crank up the flow to new heights. And it's easy to clean. Substrate is just a mess.

I have a screen top on the 100gal Tropheus tank, just in case. Only had about 2 jump out. Trying to sell this group, want to move back to discus or more into reefs....or both.

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
C-Man whats crackalackin?
Hey Bob, I'm getting by. Can't really complain to much. What have you been up to?

welcome back! a lot have changed since you've left. how about some more specs on those tanks? they look great!
Thanks! I see that, looks good. Feels fast too.

I posted a tank thread for the nano, it's the most interesting. The 100gal is a bit boring and I can elaborate on that here.
http://www.myfishtank.net/forum/threads/15gal-sps-dominated-nano.66796/

100gal is a custom rimless from Miracles. Originally held my wild discus tank, have I ever posted that here? Got out of discus and pursued Tropheus only to find myself wanting to go back discus or take it to a reef. I can share pics of discus if someone wants, I have tons of pictures of discus....all types.

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Hey sounds similar to me....working a job I don't necesairly enjoy but it gives me a paycheck, trying to figure out what I want to do and where I want to go. I did sort of inherit one of my brother's dogs when he was having an issue with it not being housebroken in his apartment.
dog4
by Matt, on Flickr

Oh and here is a Tropheus shot from today, trying to sell the colony.
Trophforsale5
by Matt, on Flickr