Guppyman® Checking In

Greetings all. My name is Frank and I run a NJ state-licensed aquaculture facility which houses over 200 tanks of beautiful fancy guppies. I have been raising fancy guppies for almost 50 years. I also keep and breed a large collection of Corys. I live on a 10-acre farm with the world's sweetest pit bull, "Baby" and my cat "Twiggy." I am hapy to try to answer any guppy or Cory questions you may have and if I can't answer them, I will point you to someone who can. I look forward to helping, whenever I am able. Thanks. - Frank/Guppyman®

Attachments

chrysler_12 said:
hey guppyman! where is your actual retail store? is it near nyc? i wanna check it out...
Hi. I do not have a retail store. I sell my highest quality fish directly through my web site (under construction) and fish of slightly lesser quality on Aquabid. I'm a disabled Vietnam vet and I am basically home bound, so this works well for me. - Frank/Guppyman®

dss2004

Large Fish
Oct 1, 2004
Frisco, Texas
www.freewebs.com
Guppyman it is great to have a person with your knowledge around. I also want to say thanks for all that you gave as a Veteran of war. My father is also a Veteran of war so I grew up appreciating everything you guys did and still do. Welcome to the tank. *SUNSMILE*