Hawaii under water pics!

dss2004

Large Fish
Oct 1, 2004
Frisco, Texas
www.freewebs.com
Awesome pictures. I think the second one is my favorite. The breaks above give the picture a very cool effect. How long have you been scuba diving? Have you ever gone to cozymel to dive? I have but I have never been to Hawaii, I hear the water is insanely clear. What island did you dive off? Were you able to do any night dives? Sorry so many questions but diving is what got me into this hobby!!!

Beautiful pics!!!! Hope there are some more
*BOUNCINGS

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
I wish I was diving, but unfortunatly was only snorkeling, though I am very interested in learning to dive; I think I will take it up this summer. I was on the Island of Oahu, I found it to be very comercialized and would recommend going to one of the other Islands if you plan to go to Hawaii. The water was quite rough most days ,but we got a few farly still day in. (It was the beggining of there rainy time)

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
awesome pictures!

i snorkled on maui and it was a ton of fun...i bought one of those cheap disposable underwater cameras to try to take some pictures but i got nothing this good

what kind of camera were you using?

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
willing to send a fullsize version of the pic labeled as #7?

Leopardess,

No problem glad everyone enjoyed. I can send any pics you'd like just let me know were to send?

I also have some others that I need to have put on to a CD and then I can clear them up a bit and post them for all to see; but that may take a bit before I get time to do that. keep your eyes open for them in the next month.