Hello all

wbk666

Small Fish
Nov 8, 2004
NW of England
Visit site
I just keep a 20 gallon community tank now as you can see from my sig.
i used to have a lot more i had to scale down when we moved house :(
my biggest ever mistake was to let a pair of Kribesis i had breed. it took me AGES to get rid of the offspring to the local aquariums:p
My favourite fish would have to be Dwarf Gouramis but i cant keep any yet because my "better half" just had to have flippin' Tiger Barbs:rolleyes: .
dont get me wrong i wish no harm to them but it wouldnt be fair to put a Gourami through the torture these little blighters would inflict in them.

wbk666

Small Fish
Nov 8, 2004
NW of England
Visit site
Originally posted by daveheard
Good to have you on board wbk666,
what does the wbk stand for?, the 666 pretty much sums itself up.
it started as a private joke between my partner and me.

my initials are WK the "B" is something my partner "lovingly" called me:D sounds a bit like custard;)
the 666 is because she used to say i was evil when we was younger.
We always joked that it would be the private reg of my car if/when we won the lottery.
the nickname has stuck and i use it a lot on messageboards but the lottery win or the private reg havent happened yet.

as for your post trout head
i wish we had room for another tank but we havent:mad:

thanks for the nice welcome and dont worry about the 666 im not really evil:cool:

Oct 31, 2004
Monterey Park CA
Visit site
welcum 2 the tank!!! Hope you find everything to your liking!!! Temperature is 75 degrees fareinheit... Nice Hob and sponge filter... And of course the evr beautiful bubble wand!!! Yes meet your other fishy friends in thier beautiful tank!!!
P.S. Get out of here before its too late!!!!!!!! You'll be addictied like me!!j/k!! *SUPERSMIL *SUPERSMIL *SUPERSMIL

wbk666

Small Fish
Nov 8, 2004
NW of England
Visit site
Originally posted by fishcraziee
welcum 2 the tank!!! Hope you find everything to your liking!!! Temperature is 75 degrees fareinheit... Nice Hob and sponge filter... And of course the evr beautiful bubble wand!!! Yes meet your other fishy friends in thier beautiful tank!!!
P.S. Get out of here before its too late!!!!!!!! You'll be addictied like me!!j/k!! *SUPERSMIL *SUPERSMIL *SUPERSMIL
i think it may be too late*crazysmil

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
Amen to what Trouthead said!! :) Where there's a will there's a way. I said there wasn't room to have another tank in my house and now I've got 5!

Welcome to the tank!