hello all !!!!

Nov 10, 2005
vancouver, B.C
I might be new to this site but not new to the fasinating world of fish keeping. 10 years into the hobby and it's now i've found forems all about fish !!!! *SUNSMILE* and it's my favorate place to be, other then playing in my 6 tanks soon to be 7 !! lol MTS yes and proud of it!!!

Nov 10, 2005
vancouver, B.C
90 gal : 6 silver dollars, (two of which are turning 6 years old, and the others are 4yrs, two pairs are spawning) two 5inch pictus catfish who are getting fat on the dollars's eggs!! and an 18inch american freshwater eel, Whodini.
60gal: Whodini's twin eel,Zippy they were bought as a pair,but had to be seprated.plus Gimpy a feeder for Zippy but managed to survive
45gal octagon: 18yr old rescued calico goldfish, Kaily awaiting late spring to be moved to a friends 300g pond along with gimpy and surviver.
15 gal: Kaily lived in for 17 yrs till my nieghboor was moving and asked if i want his fish, to my horror and supprise!!!! Kaily is 7inches long !!huge fish for a 15gal !!!! still can't believe she survived!!
the 15 now is lightly planted w/4 black skirt and 4 serpia tetras, and two tiny snails
20g w/Surviver, another goldfish not eaten by the eels, in process of heavely planting for the tetras
40g empty awaiting the completion of the 20g
ooh yah and 4g with femal guppy, my betta that was in there passed away at the age of 3, rest in peace Orca.

How do you put that at the bottem of my posts like everyone else has?

Last edited:

TLM4x4

Large Fish
Jul 21, 2005
southern oregon coast
Hello Whodini and welcome to the tank! That is an impressive collection of fishies you have there (mainly their ages!)
To put all of that at the bottom of your post go up to User CP, then go to Edit Sig. Lots of nice, very helpful ppl on this forum, enjoy and happy fish keeping!