Hello everybody

ZonaGirl

Small Fish
Jun 2, 2004
Tucson
Visit site
I'd like to (re)introduce myself....

I'm pretty new to the aquaria hobby, been at it for about 5 months now. My sig line below lists what it's stocked with.

When I first started my tank, I was using a different user name, but I can't remember what it was :rolleyes: . Sheesh, big dorko.

I had some irritating problems with the tank at first - fin rot, ich, etc. After combatting all of the illnesses, I was so fed up that all I nearly gave up. Everything has been stable for a couple of months, and I'm ready to start pursuing my dream of cultivating a lush underwater garden.

So, hello!

geKo

Large Fish
Jan 28, 2003
Louisville ky
This thread belongs under *Welcome! Introduce Yourself!* but i'm sure a mod will move it.

Anyways, Welcome to MFT and glad to see your learning :)

ZonaGirl

Small Fish
Jun 2, 2004
Tucson
Visit site
Hi everybody,
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Sorry about putting my post in the wrong spot..... I'm still figuring this place out.

CMan - thanks for pointing me in the right direction, there's a lot of good info in that thread.

Fruitbat - thanks for the advice about the loaches. The snails are REALLY cute right now, and I wouldn't mind 1 or 2 growing to adulthood, but there are way, WAY too many of the little guys in there. I'll have to head to the LFS this weekend.