HELLO EVERYONE, NEW HERE

fish_chic

Large Fish
Oct 30, 2006
florida
i guess i should introduce my self too. my name is heather and i have a 95 gal (18 by 48) arriving today. it has some fish coming with it too. i also have a 55 gal. which is broken down. i have to reset it back up i think i want some discus in it. don't know. any way i have already been asking some questions around the forum bc i have never had a tank this big. i probably will be asking a lot more. since i don't have any one to help me. my bf is not really a fish person and has no clue about any thing. plus we have 8 month old twin girls, so i will need some advice on making some things easier too.

i am glad to be here, i have had such go feed back so far :D

Pure

Elite Fish
Nov 1, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
Welcome to the tank. Glad to help a fellow Floridian. And in responce to your other post. Yes I know right where that is. I've spent time all over this state. I'll PM you some almost local sources.

fish_chic

Large Fish
Oct 30, 2006
florida
pure

thanks i would love that. i have been tying to get the scoop on some local pet shops but haven't had any luck. bc of my twins, hard to get motivated to take them out with they are this little still. i know i can go on the net but i would rather be there.