Hello Everyone

Gina

New Fish
Apr 7, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm a born again fish enthusiast. About 15 years ago I had a beautiful, 55 gal saltwater aquarium. I'd had it for about 3 years when all of a sudden something drastic happened and I lost all my fish. I was so upset, it's been 15 years since I've kept fish but I've decided to start small with a nano setup as I don't have room for a bigger tank. My fingers are crossed. *SUNSMILE*
This seems like a really, helpful site and I'm hoping to learn lots. Thank you.

Gina

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
Welcome to mft and back to the hobby :) Good job getting on the horse again...I know the feeling...I still have my 20 set up here, but no fish in it since my 3 died without me knowing how it happened (have a few guesses)...I've just been too scared to get more since then, but I'm addicted so I know I'll start up on it again when I find some guts! Till then I have plenty of FW tanks to spend time working on!

Gina

New Fish
Apr 7, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Thanks all for the welcome. I am in the process of cycling. Can't wait to get that over with so I can at least get the clean up crew in here. This board is loaded with good advice and I really need all I can get. Thanks for the good luck wishes. :D