Hello from Anchorage, Alaska

Hi there, I'm Marcella

Just like to talk aquariums and very new at it. People always ask so....its not too cold here now at 20 degrees and 7 inches of snow. On to the fish blabber I have.

I have a 20 gallon with an oscar 5" named "Fat Bastard", clown knife (5") named "Pennywise", common pleco 8", and a silver arrowana (10") named "Indica" that will be transferred to 100 gallons in a few weeks. I also have a 3 gallon tank with a killifish, reticulated corydora, and farwellos catfish. A 5 gallon tank with a blind cave fish, 3 glass cats, 1 white cloud danio, a rhino pleco, a clown pleco, kuhli loach, albino aeneus corydora, and a grey aeneus corydora. A 12 gallon tank with a golden algae eater named "Spike", candystripe pleco, blue gourami, tiger barb, red tailed shark, golden barb, sterbai corydora, and a paleatus corydora. Finally, a feeder tank of goldfish for the first tank.

I have a lot to learn about tanks and this has proven to be an addiction. I don't know if there are 12-step help for me but I'm not ready to quit yet but at least I'm not in denial of my addiction anymore. I want to learn more about all aquariums stuff because the way this is going it doesn't look like it will stop anytime soon.

Wanna chat? Im on Yahoo, ICQ, AOL, Eyeball Chat, Paltalk, MSN, and Ivisit as leerwolfone. Yes, Im addicted to chat too. I do have a life but am easily bored or distracted so distract away.....

TTYL

Marcella:) *celebrate

Wow that's Odd, I live in Rochester, NY One of my close friends is from alaska, Just 40 miles form Anchorage! She said the tempature is about the same!! Isn't that cool, I'd love to visit the eskimo part of alaska it always interests me to see the seals, polarbears, and those arctic ducks or whatever they are, but i know it's really cold up there LOL!!

Well if you ever want to chat i could always help you iwth fish tanks MY AIM is Abercrombie6202

I'm usually not on I'm usually at pet stores, shopping with my mom, with friends, or playing warcraft 3

Yeha i get stuck with my mom, but it's not all the bad cuz she buys me stuff