Hello from New Zealand

hi i came across this site and thought it was great ... so im just saying hello.... im from a small country called New Zealand..... been into fresh water fish for 20 odd years and am just seting up my first marine tank ...... heres a couple of pics of a tank & stand & light hood ive just finished building for some of my fresh water fish.....

thanks for looking....*BOUNCINGS

thanks for the big welcomes guys..... ill do a count today(time difference here) and let you all no how many there is as theres a few missing from the pic(cat fish e.t.c)..... yes i love my country but i all so love the look of the USA and would love to visit oneday..... if the cost to fly ever comes down in price..... only thing is i think we will need about a year over there to see the whole of the USA :D

well did the count..... theres 20 in the tank....... its 360 litres including sump.... yes im going to do a thread when i start putting my marine tank together ..... ive spent the last 6 months buying things and planning it e.t.c and now im close to starting .... ive hit a small wall (having to pay for repairs on car e.t.c .... s will be a few more weeks as i have everything except for the skimmer and rock and im building the stand as we speak..... will keep use posted...