Hello.

ashleigh

Superstar Fish
Jan 8, 2004
Missouri
Visit site
Hi ! I'm new, obviously. I have been looking around for a message board for aquariums, and this one seems very nice. I'm not new to fishkeeping, but I would say I am a novice at serious fishkeeping. I hope to learn more but in the process if I offend or annoy, please let me know. I look forward to chatting with you all,
Ashleigh

ashleigh

Superstar Fish
Jan 8, 2004
Missouri
Visit site
Well, I hope the non- offence/annoyance continues. I guess what I meant (oh, how to phrase this without sounding like a moron? ) by serious fishkeeping is that I am making a greater effort to understand available equipment, grasp the chemistry a little better, that sort of thing. basically, I understand the basics. Keep your tank clean, don't overstock, etc. But I think a lot of my success with aquariums in the past has been sheer luck and I would like to change that. Does that make more sense?

webjunkie

Large Fish
Jul 22, 2003
Longmont, CP
Hey welcome to the tank. I can tell you first hand that there a lot of knowledgeble people on this board, and I personally have learned a lot from them. I think it also takes a lot to offend people around here, which I think is a great plus!

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net
Well... I like the cars (used to love the Elans), and flowers :) I kinda like software too. It also is a symbol of Egypt, where I spent about 8 years. On a deeper level the lotus flower is known to live in dirty rivers, yet rises out of them to have beautiful blooms. :p So it all kind of adds up :)