hello

Jan 16, 2004
Syracuse, NY
hi, i dont think i ever properly introduced myself. i sortove did in another thread, but now i will tell you about me. i am in high school and i like fish, reptiles, amphibians, invertibrates, ocean creatures, and basicly anything that most people find "disgusting". i like rock music of any kind, from the soothing sounds of the red hot chilli peppers to linkin park, punk rock, and heavy meatal, like cradle of filth, and even some of the older bands. basicaly name a band, and i probably like them. i also play electric guitar. i take a martial arts and i know how to fight with martial arts weapons. about my name: no, it does not have anything to do with hallucinogenic mushrooms!(or does it? did i just see a purple lizard making a sandwich??) i bear this name because i like to eat mushrooms, and i just like them, and i like toad (the little mushroom guy from mario) well, thats all i can think of at the moment.

Jan 16, 2004
Syracuse, NY
oh yeah, and i have kept fish all my live and i LOVE bottom feeders of any kind, especially catfish, and i love LARGE fish and koi. i live in syracuse, new york. i cant believe i forgot this- i play hockey for my high school.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2004
Syracuse, NY
thanks. your right, his full name is toadstool, but i call him toad. yes i am knowlegable on the arrowanna, but thats what you get when you sit at home on the weekend and watch National Geoghraphic shows about amazonian fishes and reading whatever i can find on them;) if i can have an arrowanna....

Last edited: