Hello

timmie2

Small Fish
Nov 1, 2005
This introduction is a little late, I've lurked awhile and posted a couple of times. I got into aquariums this summer. Went to ther lfs to get my son goldfish, got the usual bad advice, and don't have anymore goldfish. However, I discovered Bettas! I love them.
I have a really bad case of MTS! I have one male Betta in a 10g with cories, one male Betta in a 5g alone, and a female in a 4g alone. Also have a 20g with 4 guppies and 3 cories. I have a 30g to clean up and cycle, then I get to stock a new tank!
I really want a BIG tank so I can get an Oscar, but hubby thinks one fish per tank is a waste. But, I'm working on him.
Just wanted to say Hi.
Timmie2

MOsborne05

Superstar Fish
Oct 3, 2005
Gibsonburg, OH
Welcome to MFT, your not the only one with MTS. I've upgraded my betta tank three times now and am already planning my next tank. It may seem like a waste to only have one fish in a tank, but oscars, as well as puffers, more than make up for it in personality. My puffs are already eating out of my hands and I've only had them for a week. I've heard that oscars do the same. What are you planning for the 30g? I love bettas, unfortunately mine just died of a fungus that spread and killed him before I even got a chance to figure out what it was. I will definitely get another one though, I don't like looking at my empty betta/snail tank. Cory cats are cool too, very active and comical. Good luck with the tanks :)