HELP ASAP!!!

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Though living longer may be an improvement i'd seriously check your water. Sounds like you have a problem if they keep dying.

If i had to guess i'd maybe say its something with tank Temp. Arn't white clouds more cooler water fish?

I've just always heard of it being a really simple fish to keep, this many deaths sends up flares in my eyes. With bruce doing ok, it leads me to believe it has to do with Temp rather then params. Could possibly be getting sick fish to start.

Cichlid-Man said:
Though living longer may be an improvement i'd seriously check your water. Sounds like you have a problem if they keep dying.

If i had to guess i'd maybe say its something with tank Temp. Arn't white clouds more cooler water fish?

I've just always heard of it being a really simple fish to keep, this many deaths sends up flares in my eyes. With bruce doing ok, it leads me to believe it has to do with Temp rather then params. Could possibly be getting sick fish to start.
Exactly but I have had White Clouds in some temps of 75*. But they are a cooler water species. Temperature may be the problem but its always safe to check the other parameters.

Oct 15, 2006
If it is automatic, then set it lower at around 75 or so so it will automatically adjust that temperature. Automatic heaters don't automatically detect what fish like, they simply adjust to the temperature you set.

MissFishy

Superstar Fish
Aug 10, 2006
Michigan
Also, with the auto heaters, the knobs are notoriously inaccurate, don't trust what temperature the knob is set to, always use a thermometer to monitor temperature. Your heater will also have to be adjusted as the seasons change.