help id my gourami

Jan 24, 2006
ive been trying to identify this gourami for a long time now and i dont remember if i poseted these pics on here before. i thought it was a moonlight but it cant because of the red feelers and partial red eyes, so does anyone have a clue of what it is?

Jan 24, 2006
lol...so crool.
can you explain whats a hybrid.
and if hes deformed, will he have any complications.
he is the only fish that eats like he does, he stays on topof the water and jus opens and closes hes mouth over and over. well i guess hes a cool looking deformed fish.

Last edited:

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
I dont think there will be any problems. Its not like anything serious is deformed. Or he just might be a hybrid which means that he's basically a mutt. LOL. Im not trying to be cruel. :D Just heplful.

Jan 24, 2006

here he/she

jus to say.. all of my fish are in a different tank, i redid things.
i cant update because my aunt went on vacation and she took her camera which is what i used. lol
she comes back the 31rst.

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Fishlover1 "Im pretty tired with all thats been going on" becuase of my puppy's broken leg and all of the surgeries. He also doesnt or should I say hasnt been sleeping much at night cause he cant seem to get confy. And thats just the start. *twirlysmi

Jan 24, 2006
ohh i had no clue what was bothering you, i thought it was somthing about the thread.

sorry 4 your puppy, my uncle had to put his german shepard to sleep because of some diarrea(sp)? problem.