Help me out on RC

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
This post might get deleted sorry mods if it does.. Can the people who bought stuff off of me go to the cleveland ohio sight on RC (C-SEA) and post that im not a scammer.. I keep geting my account deleted over there b/c of this guy who lied about me.. Anyways i just want some good news spread about my name if you could please do that for me that would be great! Thanks.. Right now my SN over there is caranjim2.. Thanks again guys

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Long story short. Guy sent me frags i was supposed to send him some got in a car accident, took a week or so off work car wreked.. He got mad so i sent him his frags back said he never got em.. Sold another guy a skimmer he said it didn't work when it was working when i took it out of my tank the day before! So i bought him a new impellor and it worked.. Sold another guy a icecap 660 *had 4 people over at my house buying stuff so they all saw it working* He said it didn't work..

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Like i said if no one wants to buy anything from me ever again i really don't care.. Im not out here trying to rip people off! Ive always sent extra frags in all my stuff that i didn't even have to so whatever

Sep 15, 2008
Chicago, IL
Being an amazon seller for over a year I've had stuff like that happen before. I was re-selling books. The stupidest one was this guy demanded a refund for a book that cost .01 with 3.50 shipping because it said "very good" condition and was only "good" in his eyes. I told him next time he buys a book he shouldn't be so damn cheap. It just happens and no matter how nice you are and good you are these nutjobs still are out to get something, trying to rip you off.