Help!!! Suggestions

I have now in my 70 gallon 1 3inch tiger oscar,1 5inch severum cichlid, 1 1 inch convict cichlid, 1 3.5 inch blue gourami, 2 serpae tetras they are very nippy,1 female full size guppy, 1 2-3 inch chinese Algae eater.,1 4-5 inch pleco
2 swordtrails 1 male and 1 female,3 myster snails,2 red claw crabs

Also a ten gallon with 2 hatchet fish and 1 blue gourami

1.What I want to know is what fish would you move where and why?
2.My new filter the fluval 405 how many water changes should i do? With my undergravel filter it was like twice a week 15-35%
3. Do the cichlids have teeth becasue if i feed them nightcrawlers will they tear it up or should i cut it up?
4. Also with the new canister filter do you guys periodically agitate the substrate to clean it out of debris?
5. Do i still need to gravel vacuum with the new filter?

Thanks an advance *SLEEPING*
*thumbsups *thumbsups *thumbsups

UP UP AND GUPPY

Superstar Fish
Mar 14, 2006
Sacramento, California
www.myspace.com
Well to say that if your guppy hasn't already been attcked it is shocking, unless you have plenty of hiding spots. To ask, you do know that oscars reach about 10" and would be better by itself due to it size. The guppy I suggest move to the 10g or find another tank. Now hatchetfish are schoolers but you dont have room to make a school. Now even though you have a new filter doesn't mean stop vacuming the gravel, no matter what keep up with your gravel vacuming. Now red clawed crabs are a little nippy when it comes to fins so watch out for that. Also are you planning on keeping fry if you get any from the swordtails? If so do you have an apropriate tank for them?