HELP

Jan 20, 2006
St. Charles, MO
I have a Rosy Barb that is swimming upside down and is darting is circles and a killifish that has lost color in half of his body. I just got home from work to find this what do I do Someone please HELP.

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
well without having that information its pretty safe to say you should do a water change (35-50%), make sure not to shock them so dechlorinate and put the same temp water back in.

Mar 26, 2006
enterprisesteaks.com
I will take a guess because I have had this happen to me, and say its a virus. I forget what its from, I think it might just be something in the water, but it makes fish go crazy like yours is doing. If he starts swiming in tiny, tight circles, or start darting all over the tank, the end is near.:(
As far as I know, there is nothing you do:(

Mar 26, 2006
enterprisesteaks.com
I had a 55g once, and it was killed off by this virus. I had some real nice rainbow sharks, albino sharks, and black fin sharks. They all got real big so I started with feeder guppies. Things where fine but then boom. One after another, they all started with this crazy swim thing, and real tiny spirle circles. One by one the got killed off. I sold the tank afterwards, and that was the end of it.:(