Help???

achase

Large Fish
Feb 1, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
That is quite a broad question, can you narrow it down a bit.
Which size of tank? 20 or 30? Are you wanting a community type tank (peaceful)?
There are tons of fish that can fit into those size tanks (not all together - but you get the idea) so you will need to give some more information to get better feedback.

Hmong_Mua

Small Fish
Jul 16, 2011
20 Gallon fits perfectly on top of my old empty drawers and i have a spare 10 gallon in my closet if i need to trasport for something. well i enjoy my cichlids and my tank is shared with my baby sister so i have to have a few tropical (peaceful) fishes for her too however i'm not sure if it'd be good.

Thyra

Superstar Fish
Jun 2, 2010
Yelm, WA
Measure the length, width, and height of the tank that you seem unsure whether it is 20 or 30 gallons. 20 gallons isn't going to be big enough for most cichlids and you apparently have 5 in the 5 inch range. We need more information in order to help you.

Thyra

Superstar Fish
Jun 2, 2010
Yelm, WA
And remember the gold fish should not be in with the tropical fish. You probably should consider giving the black convicts back to your brother. You really don't have room in a 20g tank for cichlids.

Hmong_Mua

Small Fish
Jul 16, 2011
so i just set up my 10 gallon today and it's working great my pink has fallin in love with one of the blacks and they're harrasing the rest so i took the rest of the fishes and put them into the 10 gallon. ( gold fish, 2 rosey red minnows, and misquito fish) is that too much in a 10 gallon?