Here is Fran!

VirgoWolf

Superstar Fish
Feb 16, 2006
Michigan
OMG! I want one just like her! Can you imagine the beauties that would result from breeding her to my boy, Brilla?!

By the way, his fins are a similar blue to Frans, just looks greenish-yellow because of his extreem iridescance.

BettaLove

Large Fish
Jan 19, 2006
Thanks everyone! I figured the name Fran went well with Fernando!

VirgoWolf-yes, they would have some good looking babies-he is beautiful!

VirgoWolf

Superstar Fish
Feb 16, 2006
Michigan
Nina, did you see the pics on the Lounge? Hehehe few more of Brilla the Betta and Alcatraz the King, I think it's neat, he looks like a sea snake. :)

I duno BettaLove, that's a pretty girl! I don't see many good looking bettas (male or female) around here.

VirgoWolf

Superstar Fish
Feb 16, 2006
Michigan
I did finally find one store with some decent males, but they don't have any females. :( Oh well, my favorite shop has them on and off and my mom is making a big special order, so hopefully they will get some in for her. Then I can just burrow her when I feel comfortable with breeding and know I have the space and such. :D

BettaLove

Large Fish
Jan 19, 2006
I duno BettaLove, that's a pretty girl! I don't see many good looking bettas (male or female) around here.[/QUOTE]

Just keep checking in with various fish stores, you will find your pretty girl also! Good luck you guys*twirlysmi