Hey all!

MissFishy

Superstar Fish
Aug 10, 2006
Michigan
Hi everyone, I've been hanging out here for about a month now. I'm a 20-something female in MI going to law school. About a month ago on a spur of the moment thing I went out and bought a 10 gal tank because I thought it would relax me with school and I have fond memories of having a tank as a child. Needless to say, I'm now obsessed with fish! I now currently have my 10g up and running, with a recently purchased 20H cycling. I also have another 10g that is currently dry, and I'm waiting to decide what to do with it. I set up the 10 and 20 with sponge filters, as that's what I've used in the past. Have never done any underwater plants, but I'm planning on "dipping my feet in" when I have the time. Cheers!:D

Chris89

Medium Fish
Aug 5, 2006
Fort Lauderdale
First off, welcome! I'm sure you will learn a lot here as I have in the past month...

MissFishy said:
Have never done any underwater plants, but I'm planning on "dipping my feet in" when I have the time. Cheers!:D
I would try starting with an easy plant like Anachris. It's cheap, easy to grow and you don't really need to do anything special for it.

10G: Empty until a brilliant stocking/decorating idea strikes me, any ideas?
How about some Rummynose Tetras, a small school of Neons and a few cories? Or maybe a trio of dwarf puffers?