Hey! Just joind 3-06

Mar 3, 2006
columbus, Tx
Hey, I'm Morgan, I've been posting on here for a few days now, but I'd thought I'd properly introduce myself. I'm 20, a wife, and a mother of 1, a 5 month baby boy. I have a full time job as a pharmacy tech. and just found the fun hobby of fishkeeping. I love to read posts and hear everyones advice. And, thanks sooo much for listening to my posts! *BOUNCINGS

Shaunna

Large Fish
Oct 6, 2005
Ohio
Hi, and welcome to the tank!!! I am Shaunna and I am a mother of one also! 15 month baby girl! What a handful, just you wait! ;) GLad you have found the hobby. I am pretty much still a newb myself, started back in October I believe. Hope to see ya around asking advise, if I can help in any way just PM me and I will be glad to get back to you. Before long you will be answering threads and giving advise as well. Once you pick up on things it is all pretty easy! Welcome!

Shaunna

Large Fish
Oct 6, 2005
Ohio
OMG'sh..... me too! :D I am notorious for getting over something as soon as I find something else!!! I too though am enjoying the hobby immensly so far. It is very rewarding!

Toddlee

Medium Fish
Feb 27, 2006
Swannanoa NC
Hi Lost, I'm new here too.
Been a Granddad for a while- 2girls, 2 boys, the last boy got here last Friday
morning and my youngest daughter is due in June. Mabee 5 future fish keepers?