Heyas! Newb here...

Oct 28, 2003
Gresham, OR
Visit site
Hello~! Yah, I'm new here, and I'm kinda new to fish keeping too. We had them when I was little, 10 years or so ago, and now I've gottin' some for myself at college. I've been doing everything I've heard or read or remember to do right, so I hope my fishies don't die. v_v That would be sad. I have a pl*costomus named Pleco and 5 red finned sharks, in a ten gallon tank. Haven't named the reds yet, but I don't think I could tell them apart anyways. ^_^; Um... I have some questions, but I was going to post them in the freshwater newb place, since that's what it's for. Anyways, that's it. Nice to join the forum!

Oct 28, 2003
Gresham, OR
Visit site
<.< >.> I no want my Pleco to die though! I'm not doing it in his name, which I was very creative with. Yah, he's named Pleco. Whoo the originality. I am aware they get bigger, but right now they are little guys, and I can get a bigger tank when they get bigger! Then maybe I sell 10g tank... I don't know yet, they still little.

supahtim

Large Fish
Jun 30, 2003
Toronto
ooh wicked red tailled sharks kick ass. what do you feed them? i heard they get vicious when they get older...

also plecos grow kinda fast.. well at least mine did. mine grew to 4 inches in like 2 months from an inch and a bit. lol i dunno what the hell that thing was taking... steroids maybe? maybe it got some from those gangster guppies...lol

Aug 20, 2003
Brooklyn
Visit site
Welcome! I heard them red tailed sharks are wicked crazy! I knew someone in college who had one and was complaining that it ate something rediculously big. I can't remember what it was, like a discus or something, well that might be too big, but that little ass shark ate a real big fish. Allegedly anyway.