hi all !!!i am new but i am old too

Redribbon

Small Fish
Jul 16, 2004
Winter Olympic 2002
Visit site
Hello every one !My nick name is REDRIBBON,a vietnamese old guy.(Please! forgive me for my cripple english) I'm very new here but i'm in this hobby on and off for alot of years since i was a kid.Now! i am trying in few Discus at the beginning of learning curve.This is a hard taking care fish for me cuz it is all new to me .I love these kind of fish by its challenge and colour.I hope ,i will do well on it with all of your help and my reading course.Have a good day and good luck to all.

Last edited:

Purple

Superstar Fish
Oct 31, 2003
Hampshire UK
Visit site
Welcome to the tank.

We have an old foggies club here (I'm 47) which you are welcome to join. Our activities consist of stubbornly arguing the smallest of points, poking fun at students, and prefixing answers with the phrase "when I were a lad we didn't have....."

Feel free to stir up the mud anytime - these youngsters today don't appreciate what it was like when we were young and had to make our own filters etc etc etc........:D

Redribbon

Small Fish
Jul 16, 2004
Winter Olympic 2002
Visit site
Hehehhe! thank you all for the warm welcome .I'm sure to enjoy our tank by stirring the mud .
By the way,when i was young i dug the big hole to made home to my fishes .I cried for a day on and off when the water ran out and my fishes who i caught from the lake looked up to sky.

Lou

Large Fish
Jul 18, 2003
SW Wisconsin
www.waysmeet.org
Mostly young ones here, but I'm old...well not old, old, but older than most...here that is. I live in an area where there are lots of older people so then I don't feel so old, but here one tends to feel old. Although of course kids make us feel young...

Welcome...I think discus are difficult, so good luck