Hi all im new.

Hi all,
I currently have a 100 ltr tank which is stocked with 1x molly ,1 x fighting fish,2 x gourami , 10 guppys which are breeding and have just bought a 2nd tank for seperation, 1 x shrimp , 4 x cat fish , amd hey they all get on and seems a happy tank for now.Tank has been set up for about a year now.
The second tank will house the male guppys,i have a local store that will take them when i get too many.
Going to move the shrimp into the new tank,he gets knocked about sometimes with the catfish,and going to introduce some hermit crabs into the new tank as well.
All being well, it should go okay.

Pictures.

hi,
Ill sort some pictures out shortly,im new to the site so i still trying to find my way round.

Heres a question...........I have a few snails and ive been told to get a few clown loaches to sort them out(well eat them ) is this true?

Guppies are my worst nightmare at the moment,i bought 4 guppies very young and was told by the sales guy,yep there all male,yep you guessed it 1 was female ,hence my guppy overload.

Last edited:

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net
Welcome to the site :D

Unfortunately, your tank is too small to house clowns in the long run. They would need something like a 400 litre tank eventually. Snails aren't really a bad thing, as they clean up excess food. If you have too many snails, you're feeding too much or not doing enough gravel vacuuming.